Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Risk Assessment - Covid 19 July 2020
18 Clarence Street Dartmouth Devon tq6 9nw
Assessed by Rob Isaacs-Berry
General - Guests
- Hand sanitizer available at entrance hall and in your room
- World pay Card processing machine removed – Secure card payment via internet, Powered by stripe.
- All high touch points in common areas cleaned regularly.
- Remote key fob to front door entry after arrival – found on keyring in room, sanitized in sealed bag.
Guest Rooms – Staff - Cleaning
Gloves and Mask used whilst cleaning
- Windows should be open.
- Empty waste bins, litter, and dispose
- Strip bedding linens, mattress protector, pillow protectors, bag and seal. Deposit laundry Room.
- Remove all bagged accessories, cleaning kit, bathroom supplies, shower mat etc. for Replacement/sanitation/isolation to allocated area.
- Deep Clean, antibac/disinfect, bedroom, bathroom. Vacuum/light clean carpet. Air room.
- Collect appropriate bedding size package,
- Collect ready prepared sanitized accessories/packages, tea tray, bathroom shower mat, cleaning caddy, TV remote, Waste Bins, Keys.
- Make-up room
- Final Inspection
- Name of incoming guest on door.
Guest Rooms – Guests
- Any concerns/issues, contact by phone, e-mail, text.
- Staff will not enter rooms whilst occupied, if exceptional circumstances arise, adhere to, gloves and mask, social distancing.
- High standard of preparing rooms enhanced, including sanitized room supplies/disposables.
- Fresh Towels – If fresh towels are required, guests to leave used towels outside room, keeping staircase clear, using the room-numbered laundry bags provided found in the cleaning caddy. Please leave towels by 10.30am.
Guests – Duration of Stay 5 plus nights
- A light service, including change of bed linen, towels, and room supplies, is available on the Third day (if stay of 5 nights). Third or fourth day (if stay of more than 5 nights). By request and prior arrangement. At the appointed time staff will require the room unoccupied for a period of at least 1 hour.
Social Distancing – Guests and Staff
- Staircases and Hallways are narrow we request guests to check that thoroughfares are clear before entering the property and leaving their room, to avoid contact as much as is reasonably practicable.
- The ground floor sitting room will be closed. Monitoring for cleaning, space to social distance, is not available for mixed guests use.
- Staff will not enter your room whilst you are present. If contact is necessary Staff will knock door and step back to allow social distance.